We are hiring for a dining services assistant/server for our Elmcroft of Northridge location. This position is an important part of our team as you will be interacting with our residents on a daily basis by enhancing their dining experience. This is a great opportunity to do something big and make a difference in someone's life!
Our Dining Services Assistant sets up dining room and assists residents with food service. As well as wash dishes, pots and pans; take out garbage; and keep kitchen clean and sanitary.
What are some perks?
* Part time employees are eligible for select benefits - just ask us!
* Career Opportunities - We offer many different career paths, based on your goals
* Tuition Reimbursement for full time employees
* Flexible schedules
* A home like environment that allows you to create bonds with your residents
* A friendly and supportive management team that are very present in the work environment
* Our residents are happy and stay with us for a long time
Equal Opportunity Employer
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. SDL2017