Great American Casino - Lakewood is seeking experienced Servers and Bartenders for Part Time or Full Time positions
- Arrive to work at scheduled time, in proper uniform
- Must possess a working knowledge of POS systems and guidelines of use. Knows and understands all modifiers, and uses them to their fullest potential. All orders under all circumstances must be rung or punched in separately
- Responsible for completing all opening and closing duties, as well as daily cleaning tasks
- Respond to guest's requests in a helpful, positive manner
- Knowledge of all menu items, ingredients, methods of cooking, accompaniments
- Must be aware and capable of judging prep time according to volume of business
- Able to recognize all food and beverage items by sight
- Promptly return any food or beverage item made or presented incorrectly
- Maintain areas in a neat, clean and orderly fashion at all times
- Responsible for restocking all items at station
- Responsible for maintaining and returning cash banks
- Responsible for end of shift cash drop
- Participate in a professional, constructive and supportive environment for all Casino staff with an attention to open communication
- Preserve Casino and guest confidentiality while at work and away from work
- Comply with all requirements communicated to the employee through the Company HR policies, Departmental Handbook and Employee Handbook and its periodic updates
- Adhere to all GAGC, WSGC, WSLCB and HR policies as they relate to functions of the position
- Participates in special projects and perform other duties as required
- Self motivating in an independent position with minimal supervision
- Professional attitude and appearance, strong interpersonal skills and a team player
- Must possess excellent verbal, written and organizational skills
- Dependable and reliable with a demonstrated commitment to service excellence
- Must maintain WA State food handlers permit
- Must have MAST permit
- Serving experience required
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States
- Cash handling experience in a customer service position
Company Description START A CAREER WITH GREAT AMERICAN CASINO!
Four Western Washington locations: Tukwila, Des Moines, Everett & Lakewood
Great American Gaming is proud to be the employer of choice for hundreds of people in Western Washington. We want you to add your name to our growing team roster!
There has never been a better time to become part of the exciting gaming industry as we deliver an unparalleled gaming and entertainment experience to our guests and team members. If you are looking for an opportunity that would enable you to:
* Work for an established company
* Learn new and valuable skills with a company that is committed to employee growth and satisfaction
* Be part of a team in a solid and open gaming company
* Enjoy peace of mind with Health & Life insurance options which include, Medical, Vision, Prescription, Dental, Life, Accident, Disability & more!
* Save for retirement with the Great American Gaming 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a 10% Company Match!
...then Great American Gaming is the company for you!
Great American Gaming has grown to become one of Western Washington's largest and most well respected gaming companies, employing over 600 industry professionals.
It is our team members' dedication to providing superior guest service and unsurpassed entertainment that makes us one of the states' most successful gaming and entertainment operators. With four locations our family at Great American is always looking for dynamic new individuals to help us build on our teams' success.
Working for Great American is much more than a job, it's a great career. We continuously work to train, develop, and promote from within our ranks whenever possible.
Our best source of professionals and management is found within the team members we work with every day. Join our team and let Great American showcase your talents and provide you with the great opportunities you're looking for.
Great People, Great Careers, Great American Gaming!