All About People is assisting a local client with securing a reliable Restaurant General Manager thatbalances the role of being a servant leader delivering exceptional performance. They also understand the importance of providing an engaging environment for restaurant teams and the guest; while focusing on the operations of the restaurant.
Openings in the Cleveland and Akron areas.
Responsibilities and Duties
The ideal General Manager possesses thorough understanding & reflect experience in the following areas:
- Servant Leader development
- Creating memorable experiences Creates a service experience so good the guest can't wait to come back
- Brand awareness Serves as the face and voice of the brand in the restaurant and community
- Administration Maintains the balance between providing a high quality employee and guest experience, and achieving financial goals
- Facility maintenance Ensures the restaurant is a safe, sanitary and appealing place for everyone
- Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds of force frequently to move objects
- Ability to carry products/boxes and miscellaneous items weighing no more than 70 pounds
- Consistently handles product preparation• Ability to kneel and follow proper lifting procedures
- Consistently lifts for product preparation, stocking and inventory
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years management experience
- Valid Drivers License
- Fast food or Restaurant experience is a plus
Company Description We are an award winning professional staffing firm serving organizations coast-to-coast since 2002. With offices opening monthly, we look forward to earning your business and trust wherever your staffing needs may be.