Panorama is hiring a full-time Housekeeper in our Operations Department!
The person selected for this job will be meticulous and efficient housekeeper who will perform excellent work without direct supervision. Responsibilities include: cleaning offices, bathrooms, aquatic center, auditorium and other public areas.
The position works Monday - Friday 3pm-11:30pm.
- Adhere to all operational excellence standards related to maintaining a clean and functional environment.
- Maintain cleanliness in entrances, stairwells, elevators, hallways, restrooms, lobbies, kitchenettes, conference rooms, offices, aquatic center, auditorium and all other areas of the assigned facility.
- Actively clean facility while ensuring little/no interruption of activities and work environment.
- Restock and maintain supplies in restrooms and kitchenette areas, as well as building cleaning supplies.
- Carpet care including vacuuming, spot removal and cleaning, as well as performing other floor cleaning duties.
- Submits maintenance work orders to the maintenance team as needed.
- Take initiative to ensure resident and visitor's safety.
- Maintain cleaning supplies, storage areas, and individual cart.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid Washington State Driver's License
- Aptitude for housekeeping required
- Prior facility cleaning experience helpful
- Ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Communicate effectively with residents, staff, general public, and vendors.
- Time Management
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Team player
Company Description By definition, Panorama is a not-for-profit continuing care retirement community. It is 140 acres of natural landscape with homes of all varieties surrounded by mature trees and flowers. But, to those who truly know Panorama, it is family. It is peace of mind, camaraderie, and a shared purpose. It is home.
We consider it an honor whenever someone chooses to live at Panorama. These people have lived extraordinary lives, building families and careers, and contributing to their communities. Those who live at Panorama are inventors, artists, doctors, homemakers, and teachers, to name a few. They bring with them their talents, experience and knowledge, choosing to share it with us. In turn, we provide a place to call home and a canvas for their last chapter. As honored guests in their home, we get to be a part of their journey.
These 1,200 residents are the heart of our community. They are our citizens and the people we serve. But as we know, community involves many parts and each part must perform its function for it to work. It takes the focused attention and compassion of our staff and contractors, local businesses, and the emergency and health care services for Panorama to flourish. Even more so, it takes residents that are ready to contribute and give of themselves. This is often in the form of volunteer hours, leadership of a resident organization, support for a friend who lost a spouse, encouragement to a neighbor enduring an illness, or participation in pub trivia on a Friday night. Others, when their bodies become frail, offer companionship and a warm smile. Because of the wisdom gained through their varied and rich life experiences, our residents know the value of human connection and compassion that is found in true community, especially at the stage of life when it matters most.
It is those values that give us purpose, bind us together, and define who we are.