Entry Level Sales Managers wanted 5 Openings - Sales and Marketing - FULL TRAINING!
"Leadership is practiced not so much in words as in attitude and in actions." - Harold S. Geneen
If you thrive on competition and want to be apart of a high performing sales team then our entry level sales position might be a good fit! Our Sales Manager position is an awesome opportunity if you are looking to get your foot in the door and jump start your sales career. We provide all candidates with a hands-on training approach. Our hands-on training allows us to impact entry levels without any prior work experience and develop them into future leaders in this competitive sales industry.
We do not offer door-to-door, telemarketing, or graphic design positions.
Responsibilities for the entry level Sales Manager:
- Acquiring quality customers
- Creating brand awareness to our client's target audience
- Learning, understanding, and then training the sales process
- Promotional sales and marketing
- Creating a positive buying experience
- Understanding up to date product knowledge
We train qualified Sales Managers in our development program in:
- Advanced sales and marketing
- Medium to large group public speaking
- Leadership development
- Team development and management
- Time management systems
- Office management
- Business development
In exchange for your hard work and devotion, we offer:
- Top performers will get to travel to cool places
- Challenges and rewards
- Learn how to be a team player
- Learn leadership skills and what it takes to lead from the front
- Diverse, fun, and energetic work environment
- Personal and professional growth and development
- Fast-paced sales environment
- You will have the opportunity to build connections with other businesses and customers
Company Description Grizzly Sales Force is a premier sales firm located in the heart of Memphis, TN and contracted by some of Fortune 500's finest. With a speciality in a results-driven face to face sales, Grizzly Sales Force represents the most impressive names in the telecom, cable/satellite, renewable energy and merchant processing industries.
Companies looking to increase their profit margin and bottom line now turn to outsourcing; hiring an external team to improve the quality, efficiency and/or cost of work. The most important thing every business needs, and the hardest thing for any business to do, is to acquire new customers. Outsourced sales is a $10 BILLION industry, projected to reach $100 billion in the next 5 years. As our client and industry grows, we go.
We believe that building a business that transcends time depends upon the assorted collection of talented people. Uniting people of different cultures, backgrounds and educations, and then coupling that with company principles of integrity, excellence and philanthropy guarantees success. With the combination of our client, values and team members, we believe that Memphis is just the beginning for Grizzly Sales Force!