The Field Maintenance /Technician is responsible for maintaining buildings, equipment, basic repairs and facility improvements within a region or area of restaurants as well as other ongoing projects. Please send all certification that relate to this career. for example, HVAC, Electrical, gas, equipment, etc.......
• Responsible for preventative and routine maintenance of equipment, buildings and grounds in an effective and efficient manner
• Complete all repairs and maintenance work to standard
• HVAC maintenance and repair
• Installation and final connections to utilities for foodservice equipment, dish machines, gas equipment, steamers, mixers, etc., i.e. plumbing, electrical, gas, and steam.
• Organize work by studying manufacturer literature, diagrams, specifications, and gathering required materials to complete installation/service
• Test and repair foodservice equipment by operating the systems; identifying malfunctions; repairing or replacing parts and components
• Keep equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing regular preventive maintenance and service
• Document actions by completing equipment records
• Perform periodic maintenance assessments
• Respond to emergencies including nights and weekends to correct unsafe or hazardous conditions
• Miscellaneous plumbing, electrical, light equipment repair, and perform a variety of carpentry functions
• Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with safety and legal regulations
• Partner with management team on various projects/tasks as needed
• Support outside vendors when necessary
• Experience working with HVAC systems, electrical systems, refrigeration and a variety of cooking equipment
• Mechanically inclined
• Ability to work independently
• Basic knowledge of carpentry and building cosmetics
• Ability to troubleshoot problem equipment
• Ability to manage conflicting time constraints
• Must have good verbal communication skills.
• High School Diploma or GED required, 2 years of college preferred or equivalent experience.
• Ability to read and/or understand written and/or verbal policy, instruction and direction in English required
• HVAC, Equipment Maintenance, Basic Carpentry: 2 years
Required license or certification:
· Drivers License
Company Description BE-1 Concepts, LLC is restaurant group in a high growth mode. Current stores include multiple Boca Kitchen, Bar and Market, Ciro's Speakeasy and Supper Club, Park Social and Atlantic Beer & Oyster.