Power Move Promotions Prefers Applicants Looking to Start an Entry Level Career
Each day, the talented professionals at PMP promote some of the automotive's leading brands, generating unprecedented annual revenue for our clients across the state. If you're looking for a way to make an impact, accelerate your career with PMP
We currently have a full time opportunity available as a Brand Ambassador who will be responsible for supporting services for Express Glass within their assigned territory.
The ideal candidate will have strong presentation and training skills, the ability to merchandise and troubleshoot client products, and be willing to work weekends, as needed.
• Client Acquisition - Obtain new customers for Express Glass through local direct marketing campaigns
• Sales Support - This involves specialized training, assisted-selling hours, and processing invoices for Express Glass.
• Face-to-Face Training - Train sales associates and managers on the features and benefits of services with Express Glass. Training would be conducted in both formal and informal settings.
• Formal Training - Train large groups of people in a formal presentation setting. Ability to demonstrate and effectively communicate features and benefits of client's products.
• College degree preferred (but not required)
• Previous experience in sales, marketing, retail or customer service
• Strong presentation and training skills
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must reside in a centrally located area within the assigned territory
• Must be willing to work weekends as neededCompany Description Power Move Promotions, Inc. is a promotional marketing firm on a mission. We began in response to our clients demand for a more direct marketing strategy. Consumers are constantly being over saturated by TV, radio, and internet ads.