General Manager (Neapolitan Express)
The General Manager has the responsibility for directing the daily operations of a quick service restaurant, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operations, including production, preparation, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting, financial accountability, ensuring the highest quality products and services are delivered to our customers and other duties as required. The person applying for this position must have excellent communication skills. Previous management experience is a must.
Additional responsibilities are:
- Achieve operational objectives.
- Accomplish human resource objectives.
- Perform facility opening and closing procedures.
- Maintain the flow of satisfied guests.
- Work to create a safe, secure and healthy work environment for fellow employees.
- Work with staff to accomplish all goals.
- You will be required to demonstrate a high level of professionalism, with excellent communication skills.
- You must have the ability to take initiative and possess skills for problem solving and conflict resolution.
- You also must be efficient and detail-oriented with a strong customer focus.
Needs for Success
- Supervisory, leadership, management and coaching skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate on various levels to include management, customer and associate levels Knowledge of financial, budgetary, accounting and computational practices
- Proficient computer skills ; Microsoft Office programs, e-mail and the Internet
- Ability to perform various motor skills, such as lifting, reaching, bending, twisting, pushing, pulling, squatting, grasping and arm-hand coordination on a continuous basis
- Ability to multi-task as well as stay on task and concentrate with constant interruptions Strong client relationship skills
- High school degree is required. BA/BS in Foodservice or Culinary Management is a plus.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in the hospitality industry
- Knowledge of financial, budgetary, accounting and computational practices
- The ability to supervise food preparation, service and clean up is also essential
- ServSafe Certification a plus
- Must be able to pass criminal background check
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Unlimited opportunity.
- Unlimited perks!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Company Description Multi- unit restaurant company.