SODEXO has an exciting opportunity for a Quality Manager to lead the quality improvement strategy and initiative for a Washington, DC based client. This position supports Integrated Facility Management work and partners with Engineering, EHS, Project Managers and Client Partners to continuously advance quality achievement and performance improvement by developing and implementing QA/QC process.
- Able to define strategy and provide strong leadership but also a willingness to get involved in day to day activities of the quality and compliance function from a hands-on perspective is essential.
- The ability to manage the interface between groups with differing requirements and drivers as this role interacts with senior client stakeholders and Sodexo staff at all levels, exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) are required.
- Ability to build client confidence through knowledge and responsiveness is essential.
- Continuous improvement knowledge experience preferred.
- Project management experience, including recognized techniques and tools.
- The ability to be flexible, managing a high-volume workload with changing priorities.
- Experience implementing and maintaining ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management systems preferred.
- Prior experience in Quality Management required.
- Understand financial systems and controls - including ability to analyze budget and cost data, determine trends and apply corrective actions to achieve desired financial goals.
- Solid project planning and management skills
- Demonstrated ability to implement recommendations and drive change initiatives
- Proven collaborative and participative management skills are essential.
- Proven communications skills in all directions are essential.
- Ensure client QMS and other contractual requirements are implemented.
- Develop procedures and methods to evaluate and improve the quality of services delivered.
- Ensures resources are applied and utilized in the delivery of quality and compliance support.
- Carry out quality investigations where required.
- Establish strong working relationships with Sodexo departments, client and customer groups and key vendors to investigate, analyze and implement corrective actions.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's degree
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years of experience in manufacturing, facilities management or pharmaceutical industry
Sodexo will require a background check and may require a drug screen for this position.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer
Develops policies, procedures and methods to evaluate and improve the quality of products, materials, components and/or operations. Develops, assures and maintains the quality of products and processes. Ensures resources are applied and utilized in the delivery of quality and compliance support. Will lead and establish auditing protocol to drive quality investigations. Establishes strong working relationships with all vendors and Sodexo departments to investigate, analyze and implement corrective actions.