The Bell Person ("Botones") welcome our guests with a warm friendly smile and provide courteous, professional assistance to arriving and departing guests. Enthusiastically inform our guests of all amenities, features, and equipment available in the room and services available throughout the hotel. Proactively provide our guests with personal service and attention that exceeds their expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES 7 RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Convey a favorable image of the organization by projecting a positive, professional appearance and demeanor to our guests.
- Enhance our guests' experience by offering assistance in unpacking and organizing their luggage.
- Provide secure and organized luggage storage for guests on a temporary basis.
- Create positive memories for our guests by informing them of local activities and entertainment with energy and enthusiasm. Fulfill our guests' needs in an efficient and caring manner.
- Provide personal services such as delivering messages, packages and faxes to guest rooms and meeting rooms in a timely manner.
- Answer the department telephone with a friendly voice using professional telephone techniques and etiquette.
- Schedule and arrange transportation service for our guests.
- Play a key role in ensuring that all guest needs are met in a timely manner by interacting and communicating closely with other departments in the hotel.
- Offer and provide assistive devices to our guests with disabilities in a thoughtful and professional manner.
- Provide a safe and secure environment for both our guests and colleagues, by knowing and assisting in safety and emergency procedures.
- Undertake other responsibilities as directed.
REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Valid Driver's License in good standing.
- Available to work 8 hour shifts mornings, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Part-time with the option of going full time for Spring and Summer.