The Full Time Morning Shift Leader (Member Services Representative) will be responsible for creating a positive member experience by providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing exceptional customer service.
* Handle all front desk related activities including:
* Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
* Check members into the system.
* New member sign-up.
* Take prospective members on tours.
* Facilitate needed updates to member's accounts.
* Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as needed.
* Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the club.
* Ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
* Assist management with training new hires.
* Clean equipment and areas of the facility.
* Active enforcement of all Planet Fitness Policies.
* Promote and sign up new members for
* Promote and sign up new members for Planet of Triumphs.
* Customer service background preferred.
* Basic computer proficiency.
* A passion for fitness and health.
* Upbeat and positive attitude!
* Punctuality and reliability is a must.
* Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member's expectations.
* Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
* Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
* High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
* Must be 18 years of age or older.
* Continual standing and walking during shift.
* Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
* Must be able to occassionally lift up to 50 lbs.
* Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.
Company provides a full benefits package, including PTO, health insurance and 401K. SDL2017