As a Restaurant Server, you will be responsible for ensuring that our guests have an enjoyable dining experience by providing quality customer service. You will work in the front of the house taking orders, serving food and drinks, and removing dinnerware from the tables in a timely manner. Your primary duty is to provide excellent customer service during our guests dining experience.
What you can help us do: Provide excellent customer service to our guests by serving them in a friendly and efficient manner, being attentive to their needs, and making them feel welcome, comfortable, important and relaxed.
Your every day:
* Prepare tables with special attention to sanitation and order.
* Attend to our guests upon entrance of the restaurant.
* Responsible for presenting guests with a menu, answers questions about the menu and restaurant, and makes suggestions regarding food and beverages.
* Take orders and enter them into the POS (Point Of Sale) system correctly.
* Observes diners to respond to any additional needs or requests and to determine when meal has been completed
* Respond to complaints or problems with a positive attitude.
* Responsible for totaling bill and accepts payment from guests.
* Reconciles sales for the day at the end of the shift and turns in batch report with corresponding receipts, checks, cash, etc.
* Wraps assigned daily silverware and brews coffee/iced tea daily.
* Performs side duties daily as assigned.
* Must comply with all state and federal laws for service of alcohol and proper food handling.
What you need to perform this job successfully:
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
* Experience as a server is preferred, but not required.
* Ability to read, comprehend, write, and carry out simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
* Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
* Must possess multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
* Weekly Pay
* Health Insurance (3 plan options)
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
* Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
* Company paid Basic Life Insurance
* Company paid Long Term Disability
* Short Term Disability
* Short Term Disability Buy Up
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment
* Educational Assistance Program
* Employee Assistance Program SDL2017