Prepares quality food products in a timely manner and attractively presented in accordance with our standard recipes and plating instructions.
* Prepares all food items properly in accordance with printed orders and plating instructions, avoids waste in preparation.
* Portions and prepares food items such as salads, appetizers, soups, desserts, and deli items in accordance with our standard recipes. Performs basic prep cooking such as baking, frying, saut?ing and steaming associated with food prep.
* Follows set procedures in cooking, keeping equipment and area in a clean and orderly condition in accordance
with the production checklist, including supplies.
* Makes sure foods are properly stocked.
* Carries a calibrated thermometer to check prepared food for proper and safe temperature.
* Maintains sanitation buckets with proper ratio of bleach to water.
* Uses protective gloves when preparing food.
* Follows the instructions of supervisor.
* Handles pressure during peak hours.
* Provides exceptional customer service.
* Works safely, following all established safety rules and regulations.
* Communicates effectively with co-workers, supervisors and guests.
* Follows all relevant policies and procedures.
* Must Comply with the company's recycling program standards.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Must possess high school diploma or GED or equivalent work experience.
* Must possess good communication skills.
* Must be able to read and review documents.
* Must be able to report to work on time as scheduled.
* Must be able to work weekends, holidays and nights as needed.
* Must be able to successfully pass a background check.
* Must present an overall professional appearance and report to work in appropriate attire. SDL2017