Here at Vacasa, we help travelers experience unforgettable vacations...and we look at working at Vacasa as an epic adventure of its own!
When you grow as quickly as we have been, every year (and month, and week, and OK, every day!) is an exciting one. We embrace opportunities, and have a tendency to hand out responsibilities to our employees to see how they can stretch and challenge themselves. This is a place to grow as an individual, and to be part of our collective growth as a company and a team...and so far, it's been an unbelievably rewarding journey together.
Day-to-day, we also have a lot of fun. We don't all work in the same office, of course?there's our Portland headquarters, our second office in Boise, and hundreds of amazing Vacasa teams across the country caring for homes, helping guests, and growing our business.
What We're Looking For:
We're searching for new employees who can contribute to our most important asset, our culture. We're looking for people who are excited to embody our values every day as part of the team.
What You'll Do:
* Create a welcoming environment for our guests by ensuring homes are cared for and cleaned to Vacasa standard
* Note any damages to homes and create maintenance tickets as necessary
* Replenish consumable items such as soaps and paper products
* Maintain hot tubs; no experience necessary - we offer on-site training
The Skills You'll Need:
* Reliable transportation
* Weekend availability
* Attention to detail
* Housekeeping experience, although we can teach you the Vacasa standard
* Ability to stand for extended periods of time, bend, stoop, squat, kneel and lift over 20 pounds
* Comfortable working with computers and the Internet
Don't Forget the Perks!
* Health/Dental/Vision Insurances, based on hours worked
* 401k Retirement Savings Plan with up to a 6% company match
* Employee Assistance Programs
* Vacation Time
* Paid Sick Leave
* Employee discounts
* All of the equipment you'll need to be successful
* Smart Phone SDL2017