Night Baker A fresh approach to work.
When you join Panera LLC as a Baker, you join in our belief that food should not only taste good, but also be good for you. You will be a part of something special where you will have the opportunity to connect with our amazing customers, impact our growing business, and most importantly serve local communities across the country.
Come make a difference with Panera as a Baker today! Paneras essence of warmth and quality begins with baking. This is an opportunity to provide an unparalleled quality product to each of our guests, and to explore potential career paths with Panera LLC. Part-time and full-time positions available.
Baker Night Shift
About the Baker position:
- As a Baker you will work diligently and with flexibility
- You will be held to the highest standards in quality and consistency
- Have the ability to coordinate daily responsibilities and uphold the procedures that ensure we deliver the products our customers love
Were looking for:
- 1-2 years of experience as a baker or a bakery background, preferred
- Minimum age 18 years of age
- Ability to work 10 p.m. 8 a.m., shifts may vary by market
Enjoy the good stuff:
- Competitive compensation
- Food discounts
- Health benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Development opportunities
- Nationwide discount program for merchandise and services
- Education discount
Equal Opportunity Employer
601838 Murray, KY - N. 12th Street
With over 1,800 bakery-cafes in the Panera Bread® family, and more opening all the time, it's no wonder that our company has been an excellent source of career and personal growth opportunities for more than 25 years.
In neighborhoods across the U.S. and Canada, our customers enjoy flavorful, handcrafted meals with a focus on our always freshly baked artisan bread. We're committed to creating great-tasting, quality food you can trust, served in an atmosphere of warmth and welcome in each of our bakery-cafes.
It's this warmth that you'll find when you join Panera Bread. From our competitive compensation and benefits packages to our unique cultural values (No Jerks!), we're confident you'll find us a rewarding and even fun place to work.
To learn more about our company, including our passion for giving back to our communities, visit PaneraBread.com.