Restaurant Associate - Line Cook A fresh approach to work.
When you join Panera LLC as a Restaurant Associate Line Cook, you join in our belief that food should not only taste good, but also be good for you. You will be a part of something special where you will have the opportunity to connect with our amazing customers, impact our growing business, and most importantly serve local communities across the country.
Come make a difference with Panera as a Line Cook today! This is an opportunity to provide unparalleled customer service to each of our guests, and to explore potential career paths with Panera LLC. Part-time and full-time positions available.
About the Restaurant Associate Line Cook position:
- As a line cook, you will prepare customer orders with accuracy and efficiency
- Provide quality service, taking pride in working behind the scenes to prepare quality products for our customers
- Contribute to an overall positive and collaborative environment
What were looking for:
- Food service or retail experience preferred, not required
- Basic food safety understanding and practice
- Minimum age 16 years of age
Enjoy the good stuff:
- Competitive compensation with opportunity for tips
- Food discounts
- Health benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Development opportunities
- Nationwide discount program for merchandise and services
- Education discount
Equal Opportunity Employer
606009 Loganville, GA - Hwy 78
With over 1,800 bakery-cafes in the Panera Bread® family, and more opening all the time, it's no wonder that our company has been an excellent source of career and personal growth opportunities for more than 25 years.
In neighborhoods across the U.S. and Canada, our customers enjoy flavorful, handcrafted meals with a focus on our always freshly baked artisan bread. We're committed to creating great-tasting, quality food you can trust, served in an atmosphere of warmth and welcome in each of our bakery-cafes.
It's this warmth that you'll find when you join Panera Bread. From our competitive compensation and benefits packages to our unique cultural values (No Jerks!), we're confident you'll find us a rewarding and even fun place to work.
To learn more about our company, including our passion for giving back to our communities, visit PaneraBread.com.