Position Summary The Chef Manager supports and collaborates with the Director of Hospitality Services to manage unit/service activities and has 24 hour responsibility. Coordinates a program to provide nutrition services to patients, visitors and staff in accordance with standards set by agencies such as Joint Commission and DHHS, coordinates these activities with other departments to ensure timely, safe, and efficient operation of the organization.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Bachelor s degree preferred with five years proven progressive Nutrition Service experience.
- A minimum of five years experience in Healthcare Nutrition Management preferred.
- ServSafe Certified required.
- Computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft office applications.
- Valid driver s license required.
Associated topics: assistant restaurant manager, back end, bakery manager, floor manager, front end, night manager, night shift manager, produce manager, restaurant general manager, shift leader