When you step inside of The Cheesecake Factory, you're surrounded by the best of everything: fresh ingredients, delicious dishes, and incredible people. Take your restaurant career to the next level and become part of what we are creating.
Dishwashers at The Cheesecake Factory are a critical part of the kitchen team. This position is designed to set you up for a long-term and rewarding kitchen career. In fact, many of our dishwashers go on to become Prep and Line Cooks within their first year!
Our busy restaurants mean consistent hours, flexible schedules, and some of the best benefits in the industry.
HERE'S WHAT WE OFFER OUR DISHWASHERS:
- Flexible scheduling - full and part time
- Benefits at 25 hours - including paid time off & health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Discounted Shift Meal + 25% discount when dining as a guest
- Training & career growth opportunities
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO BECOME A DISHWASHER:
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, lift up to 50 lbs. and work in a wet, confined area with elevated temperatures.
- Continuous bending, reaching, twisting and use of hands and arms.
Mall St. Matthews
5000 Shelbyville Road
Louisville, KY 40207 US
Recognized as one of the FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For®" in 2016, for the third consecutive year, The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates more than 200 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Internationally, eleven The Cheesecake Factory® restaurants operate under licensing agreements. Continuing on our path to becoming a Global Iconic Brand, we employ more than 35,000 staff members, 320 of whom work at the corporate support center in Calabasas Hills, CA. #SoCheesecake #GreatPlaceToWork2016
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.