Job Description Summary:
Sets up and breaks down conference rooms according to event orders as well as maintains cleanliness standards for equipment and meeting rooms.
* Assemble and arrange conference equipment in conference rooms per event order.
* Must be able to walk for long periods of distance and time, resulting in an average of 17,000 to 25,000 steps per shift.
* Must be able to push, pull and lift a variety of conference tables and other equipment weighing 5-70 pounds; put risers into place each weighing 150 pounds; move chairs of various weights and styles.
* Assemble and arrange conference equipment in conference rooms per event order and to the standard set by Conference Services management.
* Attend to any requests by guests.
* Display good time management and the ability to follow a rigid schedule of refreshes and room turns assigned by the Conference Floor Supervisor.
* Daily thorough cleaning of classrooms, ballrooms and team rooms following proper cleaning standards including the removal of trash from meeting spaces and the restocking of meeting room supplies.
* Ensure storage areas are clean and well organized.