This position is responsible for suggestive selling and serving of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks following standard recipes. Must be organized, guest sensitive and possess a sense of timing.
Major Responsibilities: Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Must be able to pass Responsible Service of Alcohol Test with a score of 90% or better.
* Welcome each guest personally within 30 seconds.
* Communicate with guests using clear and enthusiastic words, tone and body language at all times. Make guests feel appreciated through your actions.
* Have thorough knowledge of Deliverin' the Goods, TOPBAR and all of their components and use them as guidelines to manage the bar effectively.
* Work as a team with all Logan's personnel in order to maintain an effective atmosphere and an efficient food and beverage service.
* Work with others to keep all areas cleaned and stocked to Logan's standards at all times.
* Mix, garnish and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for patrons of bar and dining room following standard recipes.
* Ring drink and/or food orders into computer immediately, collect money from guests for drinks served and make change.
* Arrange bottles and glasses to maintain an attractive display in agreement with Logan's Roadhouse standards.
* Wash and sterilize stemware.
* Place current bar tabs in rocks glasses in front of Guests at all times with their name and your name written on it.
* Monitor and ensure that no Guest receives more than 2 Roadhouse Teas on the rocks.
* Be attentive and anticipate your guest's needs! Follow the half-full rule when offering another drink. Be alert of guest signals (raising a hand, looking directly at you, etc.), and acknowledge the guest so they know you will be right with them.
* Learn your guests' names, occupations, and favorite drinks. This will make Logan's Roadhouse a special place for them.
* Responsible service of alcohol. Should a guest reach the state you do not feel they should drive, we will supply a taxi. Do not hesitate to ask for management intervention if necessary.
* Other duties as directed.
Essential Physical Requirements:
* Walks and stands during entire shift.
* Continuously reach, bend, lift, carry, stoop and wipe.
* Remain stationary for long periods of time.
* Frequent washing of hands.
* Be Able to lift up to 35 lbs.
* Hazards may include, but are not limited to, slipping and tripping.
* You must be of legal age to serve liquor according to state law.