* Must be at least 21 years of age.
* Associate's degree in a related field, or one (1) year of related experience preferred.
* Must be able to stand and walk for majority of shift.
* Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
* Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
Supervises and coordinates activities of workers in all food and beverage outlets open during assigned shift.
* Maintain daily employee work station and break schedules.
* Ensure prompt and courteous service to customers.
* Monitor employee compliance with established service standards.
* Greet and communicate with guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
* Oversee the service operation of restaurant during assigned shift.
* Ensure beverage shift operations are opened and closed properly and on time.
* Ensure all employees are on time, in proper uniform and following correct service procedures by correcting deficiencies or discrepancies as they occur.
* Resolve guest complaints in a professional and timely manner.
* Requisition and maintain control of all inventories.
* Monitor employee job performance to ensure the adherence to all policies and procedures; make recommendations and/or assist in the preparation of performance evaluations and counseling actions.
* Coordinate cleaning and repairs of beverage outlets.
* Perform related administrative and reporting duties.