The ideal barista is motivated, outgoing and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day.
A day in the life?
* Prepare and serve beverages and food items consistently by adhering to all recipe standards, while also delivering exceptional customer service
* Be knowledgeable and enthusiastic about coffee, tea and drink preparation and products
* Assist with setup, cleanup, stock work and handling of food items
You own this if you have?
* The ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
* Thrived in a fast-paced environment and embraced working a flexible schedule
* A food handler's card where required by local and state regulations
* 1+ year experience in food service/hospitality is preferred
We've got you covered?
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
* Time Off
* Merchandise Discount
* Lifework / EAP resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It's not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at .
? 2018 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs. SDL2017