"You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."
The Taco Bell Assistant General Manager supports the Restaurant General Manager by running great work shifts and meeting Taco Bell standards. You take ownership and responsibility to solve problems with a smile, seek help when needed and are willing to help and guide others. Key responsibilities include making sure Team Members and Shift Managers complete all assigned duties, inventory management, and financial accountability and serve safe, quality food in a friendly manner. You'll also ensure that the restaurant is a safe place for all employees to work and customers to visit. A successful candidate will have a positive attitude and good communications skills. If you want to build a great career, be part of a winning team, and learn valuable leadership skills, Taco Bell is the place to learn, grow and succeed!
Job Requirements and Essential Functions
* High School Diploma or GED, College or University Degree preferred
* 1-3 years supervisory experience in either a food service or retail environment, including Profit and Loss responsibility
* Basic personal computer literacy
* Strong preference for internal promote form Shift Manager position
* Must be at least 18 years old
* Must pass background check criteria and drug test
* Must have reliable transportation
* Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
* Able to sweep and mop floors, dust shelves and lift and carry out trash containers and place in an outside bin
* Able to clean the parking lot and grounds surrounding the restaurant
* Able to tolerate standing, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs. and stooping during 80% of shift time
* Understands posted work schedule and reports to work as scheduled, on time, in uniform and ready to begin tasks. Provides appropriate notice when unable to be at work.
* Understands and uses approved time keeping system, including accurately recording all hours worked.
Initiative and Energy
* Takes action without being told, goes beyond what is simply required and maintains a high activity level.