Las Vegas, Nevada
Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world's most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
It is the primary responsibility of the Food Runner to assist the Servers by cleaning tables and keeping the side stations clean and well stocked. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices and procedures.
* Set up bus carts for the removal of dishware from the dining area; ensure separation of china, glasses and silver into correct bus tubs and place each tub in its respective area upon entering dish washing area.
* Set and reset tables before, during and after service periods.
* Stack and stock side stations with dry goods, extra-china settings and silverware.
* Pre-bus and bus tables during service period; assist Servers with service steps where necessary.
* Assist Food Servers with carrying food trays and serving guests when necessary.
* Ensure bus tubs are kept level and not filled to overflowing with glassware and dishware.
* Refill condiments as necessary.
* Buff/polish glass and silverware where necessary.
* Set up and break down side stations before and after service.
* Maintain general cleanliness of side stations during service periods.
* Load/unload linens when necessary.
* Work as a team, assisting all guests' and employees' needs and inquiries.
* Effectively communicate with management, chefs and culinary staff in order to fulfill and address any issues or needs requested by guests and or other employees.
* Perform other job related duties as assigned.
* Ability to take initiative and exhibit flexibility.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
* Professional appearance and demeanor.
* Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
* Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
* At least 1 year of previous experience in a restaurant or similar environment.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Previous experience working in a similar resort setting. SDL2017