We are currently accepting applications for a Cafeteria Assistant Manager position at Ruskin High School. If interested please complete and submit an application in Applitrack. Attached you will find complete job description as well as the physical requirements for this position.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Exceptional character and integrity
* Reliable, flexible, prompt and dependable
* Quantity food production experience, required
* Food service management experience, preferred
* Food Handler Card, required; Food Handler Manager Card, preferred
* Ability to work without supervision, as well as supervise others and delegate responsibilities
Pay: $16,102 - up (annual salary,dependent upon experience and qualifications)
If any questions please contact Karina at 316- 7217
All persons recommended for employment must pay for ($40.80) and pass an extensive background check through the Division of Family Services, the Missouri Highway Patrol, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
The Hickman Mills C-1 School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Associate Superintendent of Human Resources, 9000 Old Santa Fe Road, Kansas City, MO -. For further information on notice of non-discrimination, visit for the address and phone number of the office that serves your area, or call 1-. SDL2017