ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Answer incoming guest phone calls for luggage delivery, luggage pick up, limited Concierge duties and when business demands allow, print boarding passes for Hotel Guests.
* Assign and Complete specific "fronts" and Last's "in our Hotsos system, which are derived from guest requests handled by the Bell desk, assigned by the dispatcher, supervisor or other department director.
* Provide answers to a variety of questions from hotel guests.
* Facilitate luggage assistance to the Front Services Staff for hotel/convention guests.
* Assist requests by hotel guests and/or front desk personnel.
* Ability to work with interruptions and to perform multiple tasks while remaining collected in high pressure situations.
* Ability to deal with customers and team members in a tactful and respectful manner.
* Assign VIP transportation duties to the Front Services Staff and Limousine Drivers.
* Assist guest with checking luggage and retrieving checked luggage (only) at the Bell Desk.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have a track record of performing each essential responsibility satisfactorily. Provide clear direction, instruction and guidance to guests. Must be able to listen and respond to guest inquiries in a positive and professional manner.
High School Diploma or GED preferred. Any combination of education, training, or experience listed that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities. Previous supervisory experience required