* Minimum 2 years' experience or training as a cook's apprentice in a large, full-service hotel or restaurant or culinary school preferred.
* Must have a minimum of six (6) months of experience as a cook with specific experience in sushi preparation.
* ServSafe certification preferred.
* Food Safety training required.
* Must be able to stand and/or walk for duration of shift.
* Must be able to lift, carry, and maneuver up to 75 pounds.
* Other physical requirements of the position include but are not necessarily limited to reaching, grasping, bending, kneeling, and twisting at the waist.
* Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
Responsible for preparation, presentation and finishing of quality sushi food items.