Location: Catholic Community Services of Utah, 437 W 200 S SLC, UT 84101
Status: Non-exempt,Part-time, with limited benefits
Salary: $10-11/hr DOE
Catholic Community Services of Utah provides help and creates hope for thousands of people of all beliefs who are most in need in our community through Refugee Resettlement, Homeless Services and CCS of Northern Utah programs.
CCS offers an outstanding benefits package including 401a and 403b retirement plans and a generous PTO/holiday schedule, however, this schedule is not eligible for medical or dental insurance.
Keep the Weigand Center bathrooms, common areas, and yard clean.
* Sweep and mop floors in common areas after Weigand Center closes.
* Clean urinals, toilets, and showers when not in use.
* Sweep and mop floors in bathrooms.
* Wipe down toilet and shower stall walls.
* Clean debris from yard and empty trash cans.
* Engage clients in opportunities to volunteer with cleaning tasks.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Work Environment inside/outside, office, warehouse, noise, temperature, etc.
* Clean up of human biohazard materials, vomit, excrement, soiled clothing, and blankets.
* Properly dispose of drug paraphernalia when found.
* Work both inside and outside during the day.
* Clean bathrooms.
Physical Demands including bending, sitting, lifting and driving
* Ability to move around a large room and yard frequently each hour.
* Ability to work on feet for extended hours.
* Ability to lift and carry approximately 40 lbs.
* Salt walkways during winter months.
* Ability to bend for periods of time to scrub.
Skills, knowledge and abilities:
* Ability to work cooperatively with others.
* Ability to follow instructions.
* Must possess the personal qualities of integrity, compassion, and empathy, which encourage the trust and confidence of others.
Education, training and or experience:
* High School diploma or GED.
* Basic maintenance and janitorial skills and experience.
Background Screen/BCI requirement
* Background screen required.
Licenses, certifications and credentials
* None required.
Position status and expected schedule
* Tuesday Thursday 4:00 pm- 7:30 pm.
* Saturday and Sunday 2 pm - 7:30 pm.
DISCLAIMER STATEMENT: This job description lists typical examples of work and is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to a position. The employer reserves the right to change or assign other duties to this position. CCS is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply: Please go the company website: ccsutah.org and apply under the employment tab.
Position closes: Open until filled
Requisition #:18.10.2 SDL2017