Las Vegas, Nevada
Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world's most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
* Schedules and maintains budgeted labor costs and food costs for all outlets, ensuring proper staffing levels in kitchen as needed with the approval from the Executive Chef.
* Maintains a level of hygiene above local Health Department standards.
* Ensures that food sanitation, safety, and proper food handling functions are practiced on a daily basis.
* Utilizes tools and takes proper care for equipment.
* Assists the Executive Chef with developing menu items, costing, and training.
* Expedites all food orders and ensures quality and presentation that meet standards of the department.
* Exhibits excellent people skills and handling of employee complaints and disputes, as well as document in employee files.
* Works all stations as required.
* Understands Stratton Warren System for purchasing and ensures completion of cost transfers.
* Communicates all information to employees and conducts pre-shift meetings.
* Maintains quality and proper presentation of food.
* Designs banquet presentations.
* Presents a pleasant and professional demeanor.
* Oversees cook and kitchen operation in all Food and Beverage outlets.
* Perform all other job related duties as requested.
* Minimum age of 21 years.
* At least 2 years of experience as a supervisor in a similar position and setting.
* At least 1 year of experience in a high volume restaurant.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment, as well as work under pressure.
* Ability to meet deadlines with particular attention to detail and establish guidelines for proper staffing to maximize efficiency and minimize labor costs.
* Ability to handle all situations professionally, with excellent interpersonal skills, to deal effectively with owners, guests, management, and employees.
* Ability to access all areas of the facility, including working at various heights on ladders, scaffolding, or lifts also within tight areas.
* Excellent customer services skills.
* Able to lead and mentor a team.
* Interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
* Professional appearance and demeanor.
* Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
* Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
* This is not an official job description for this position and is not intended to include every duty or responsibility of the job nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do this job. SDL2017