Don't just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway we think you'll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
Your daily responsibilities include
Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway is currently looking for a Food & Beverage Attendant to join our team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provide friendly, fast, and helpful customer service, through the consistent practice and delivery of Red Carpet Customer Service to all guests and team members.
* Prepare, display, sell and serve products to customers.
* Anticipate customer needs and appropriately suggest products to maximize service and sales.
* Resolve service problems according to guidelines.
* Follow appropriate food handling procedures to ensure safe, quality products.
* Follow all Kansas Lottery retailer requirements.
* Complete sales to customers including taking money, counting back the appropriate amount of change, correctly processing and validating comps, and appropriate operation of cash register and Point of Sale system.
* Complete deposits at the end of each shift.
* Perform tasks to ensure an attractive and safe physical appearance of working areas including cleaning and sanitizing counters, tables, display cases, refrigeration units, and beverage machines.
* Perform tasks to ensure an attractive patron dining area associated with the coffee bar including removal of trash and debris from tables and cleaning tables and chairs.
* Ensure supplies and products are ordered and stocked as needed.
* Perform stock/inventory work: check in, price, and display new merchandise.
* Clean and straighten retail area: polish display cases, and straighten shelves and merchandise.
* Safely and responsibly handle scalding hot products and equipment.
* Meet department uniform, appearance and grooming requirements.
* Must adhere to regulatory, department and company policies.
* Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner.
* Performs other job related and compatible duties as assigned
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 18 years of age.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Excellent customer service/communication skills
* Ability to count money and change correctly
* Ability to properly mix ingredients, brew, and pour beverages
* Ability to earn and maintain ServSafe certification
* Available to work required schedule which may include nights, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
Something to leave you with
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you'll enjoy a fun working environment.
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what we're about!
Equal Opportunity Employer SDL2017