To establish and maintain cleanliness of assigned areas in the Casino and Public Area according to Beau Rivage standards.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND TASKS:
* Sweep and remove all wrappers, broken glass, ashtrays and debris from floor.
* Clean and dust slot machines (including areas between machines), doors and woodwork.
* Remove scuffmarks and drink spills.
* Clean slot chairs, polish their bases, and then return chairs to proper position.
* Vacuum entire assigned station; moving chairs and other objects to ensure thorough cleaning.
* Remove trash, replace missing ashtrays and wipe out all ashtrays.
* Sign in/out equipment necessary to perform the job.
* Ensure all equipment is returned to EVS and all malfunctioning equipment is reported.
* Replenish supplies when necessary.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or equivalent and minimum one-year general cleaning experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Must be 21 years of age or older.
* Excellent customer service and organizational skills
* Able to work under pressure at a rapid pace.
* Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly walking between various areas of the property on a variety of floor surfaces.
* Frequently lifting and carrying up to 35 pounds
* Frequently Push/Pull up to 30 pounds
* Occasionally reaching above shoulder level, bending, squatting, kneeling, and crouching.
* Constantly requires hand/eye coordination and strength with up to 20 pounds of grip force.
Work performed indoors and outdoors, Employee may be exposed to chemicals, dust, secondhand smoke, and hot and cold temperatures. Employee will be required to balance and reach at varying heights. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regular scheduled hours. Must be flexible if needed for occasional work outside of normal business hours.