Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack & Resort is located in Chester, WV. Mountaineer features slot machines, table games, live poker tables, a thoroughbred racetrack, an upscale hotel with amenities, spa, golf course, fine dining and entertainment, a theater and events center, and a convention center. We also have over 800 of the best Team Members. Visit Mountaineer online at and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
JOB SUMMARYMaintain control of the assigned table game at all times. Ensure quality customer service and a favorable gaming experience for customer.ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Must be proficient in dealing Poker.
* Assisting guest with seating and chip distribution.
* Deal the game and monitor the monies on the table at all times.
* Control gaming cards and equipment.
* Monitor customer play for cheating scams and suspicious variations in play.
* Answer questions about game rules and casino policies.
* Be familiar with Title 31 guidelines, and understand and utilize suspicious activity reports for casinos (SARC) when necessary.
* Have complete knowledge of all casino events and promotional activities, and assist as needed.
* Adhere to regulatory, departmental, and Company policies in an ethical manner and empower and require others to do the same.
* Handle routine customer complaints and incidents, and exhibit the appropriate discretion to identify situations requiring the attention of supervisory personnel - seek to resolve all situations in a manner that maintains positive guest relationships.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel preferred. Ability to learn other Security specific programs.
* Strong attention to detail when examining guest identification and behavior.
* Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid state gaming license
* Must have valid state driver's license
* High School Degree or GED equivalent preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
* Ability to stand for long periods of time.
* Frequent pushing, pulling, bending and walking.
* Intermittent sitting at a desk or company vehicle.
* Work area is both indoors and outdoors and subject to variable temperatures.
* Moderate noise and bright lights.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
Eldorado Resorts is a leading casino entertainment company that owns and operates twenty-eight properties in thirteen states, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia. In aggregate, Eldorado's properties feature approximately 27,500 slot machines and VLTs and 800 table games, over 12,500 hotel rooms and nearly 20,000 of the best Team Members in the industry!
Founded in 1973 in Reno, Eldorado has been dedicated to providing exceptional guest service, a dynamic gaming product, award-winning dining, exciting entertainment and premier accommodations. Our extensive management experience and unwavering commitment to our team members, guests and shareholders have been the primary drivers of our strategic goals and success. We take pride in our reinvestment in our properties and the communities we support along with emphasizing our Family-Style approach in an effort to build loyalty among our team members and guests. We will continue to focus on the future growth and diversification of our company while maintaining our core values and striving for operational excellence. For more information about Eldorado Resorts, please visit .