Assisting guests with games and redeeming tickets for merchandise.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND TASKS:
* Assisting guests with coin & ticket jams.
* Assisting guests with ticket to prize redemption.
* Assisting co-workers with counting. pricing & putting away new inventory
* Assisting Technicians in refilling redemption tickets in the games
* Organizing and maintaining all displays to ensure they are organized & clean at all times
* Organizing and maintaining the stock room for safe and easy prize retrieval
* Making change for guests
* Maintaining a clean environment for the guests
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
One year customer service experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and / or experience.
* Work in a fast-paced and busy environment.
* Maintain physical stamina and proper mental attitude and ability to deal effectively with guests and management.
* Good attendance, a "positive" attitude, team player skills are a must.
* Basic computer and arithmetic preferred.
* Basic money handling experience preferred
* Constantly standing, walking several hundred feet, balancing, eye/hand coordination.
* Frequently climbing, running, twisting, manual dexterity, handling, wrist motion, bending/stooping, sitting, and reaching.
* Frequently lifting and carrying up to 35 lbs. Pushing and pulling up to 500 lbs on cart.
* Frequently hearing, speaking, listening to communicate with guests and employees.
* Occasionally kneeling.
* Constantly remembering/paying attention to/observing details, making decisions, following directions.
* Constantly multi-tasking
* Constantly mentally alert.
Duties performed indoors in a controlled environment. Noise level is moderate with occasional loud noises. Constant flashing lights. Must be able to work alone and with others
Regular scheduled hours includes most holidays and weekends. Must be flexible if needed for occasional work outside of normal business hours.