* We have an opening for several Full Time *BARISTA* positions.
* *Location*: Capital One - 15080 Capital One Dr, Richmond, VA, 23238. /Note: online applications accepted _only_./
* *Schedule*: Typically _*Monday - Friday between 5:00AM and 7:00PM*_.
* *Requirement*: Barista experience preferred; Barista positions include Dunkin, Starbucks & Juice Bar. _*Must be able to pass client background check*_!
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Restaurant Associates is recognized as the nation?s premier hospitality company, operating over 100 prestigious locations. Restaurant Associates, based in New York City, provides premium food services to museums, performing arts centers, aquariums, corporate dining, educational facilities and off-premise catering events in New York City, Boston, Hartford, Atlanta, Washington D.C., Philadelphia and Toronto. Restaurant Associates is a subsidiary of Compass Group North America, the world?s leading foodservice organization.
*Full time associates at Restaurant Associates are offered many fantastic benefits such as:*
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
* Commuter Benefits
* Wellness Program
* Employee Assistance Program
* Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
* Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
* Discount Marketplace
* And other voluntary benefits
*Summary: *Makes and serves coffee/espresso drinks and related food and beverage items. Handles food according to HACCP guidelines and standards for quality food-service operations. Interacts with customers and other employees in a friendly, courteous manner.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*
* Prepares espresso orders for customers and catering using standard measures and recipes.
* Enters orders accurately into POS device; accepts cash and charge payments.
* Replenishes condiments, beverages and general supplies while maintaining cleanliness of service area.
* Ensures proper presentation, portion control and maintenance of proper serving temperatures; follows HACCP standards.
* Maintains sanitation and orderliness of all equipment, supplies and utensils.
* Ensures proper food preparation by using approved recipes and following prescribed production standards.
* Keeps display equipment clean and free of debris during meal service.
* Cleans equipment and workstation thoroughly before leaving the area for other assignments.
* Greets customers courteously and interacts in a manner to ensure customer satisfaction. Relays relevant concerns from customers to supervisors.
* Serves customers quickly and efficiently, and prevents delays in serving lines.
* Demonstrates a complete understanding of daily menu items and accurately explains them to customers.
* Serves as an advocate of selling techniques to the customer by establishing good communication and assisting in the buying decision-making process.
* Ensures all display foods are merchandised attractively per standards. Serves food neatly and attractively per standard.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
*About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry*
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./
Req ID: 238819