The Opportunity Mardi Gras Casino & Resort boasts over 90,000 square feet of gaming entertainment and up to 1,000 slots and 150 gorgeous guest rooms. If you re looking to find some excitement in the restaurant scene, then check out the variety of dining options. There s something for everyone from a quick bite between games to a luxurious gourmet dinner. Mardi Gras Casino & Resort has mouth-watering cuisine to pamper your every craving. From traditional American cuisine to exotic Cajun fare, our expert chefs can please even the most discriminating palate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Delivers materials to user outlets.
- Delivers prompt, efficient and courteous service to internal customers.
- Ensures that all inventory activity is kept in compliance with current Alcoholic Beverage Control/Board of Health regulations.
- Ensures that all aspects of the operation contribute 100% guest satisfaction.
- Maintain file documentation and accurate record keeping.
- Ensures the safety of all Tri-State assets at the warehouse.
- Inspects and accounts for outgoing material.
- Verifies against order for correctness and condition.
- Reports any deviations to assigned supervisor.
- Verifies correctness of orders with receiving outlet and obtains authorized signature on Warehouse transfer receipt.
- Assists in taking inventory of all materials.
- Obtains required signatures on receipts and bills of lading and maintains required reports and records.
- Keeps Warehouse areas clean and orderly.
- Interacts with internal and external customers throughout the casino and the warehouse.
Associated topics: ayudante de produccion, coordinator, crane, forklift operator, loader, material handler, pallet, servicer, trainee, unloading