Company Description ? For more than 70 years, The Nature?s Bounty Co. has enriched the lives of consumers around the world and stood as the leader in health and wellness by introducing innovative products and solutions to the marketplace. Putting science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business, the brands of The Nature?s Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world. Always motivated by nature?s bountiful effects on people?s health, our vision for health and wellness has inspired leading brands such as Nature?s Bounty?, Sundown Naturals?, Solgar?, Osteo Bi-Flex?, Ester-C?, MET-Rx?, Pure Protein?, Balance?, Body Fortress?, Puritan?s Pride? and Organic Dr.?, among others. As a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition and ethical beauty products, The Nature?s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms.
Job Description ? The Line Technicians main responsibility is to ensure the proper setup of the packaging line before and during a job run.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Operate, set-up, change over and make minor repairs to various packaging equipment
- Ensures the packaging line is running at its maximum potential during a job run
- Follows all procedures set forth in the set-up procedures
- Assists the line attendants and mechanics
- Effectively completing appropriate paperwork
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area; cleaning and sanitizing operating equipment
- Troubleshoot rapidly and effectively to ensure minimal line downtime
- Work and coordinate with packaging team and support groups
Note: This is a 2nd Shift Opportunity. Hours are Monday - Friday 3:00pm - 11:30pm. There is a shift differential for this position.?
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing/packaging environment; preferably lean manufacturing
- Must have prior mechanical and/or manufacturing machine operator experience
- Military experience a plus
- Experience with cGMP compliance requirements is strongly preferred
- Possess the skills to troubleshoot mechanical/electrical malfunction of equipment
- Ability to understand and implement 5S Method
- High level of organization skills, good written and oral communication skills; must be able to respond to verbal and written instructions
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and follow-up when responses are needed
- Basic math to complete required documentation
- Basic Computer Skills are a must
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Some college courses completed or trade school training preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted, as well as bend, twist, sit, stand, reach, climb steps, etc.
Additional Information ? The Nature's Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Nature's Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our on-line job postings.