My varied service and training experience, along with my extensive educational background, make me an ideal candidate for the corporate position posted in your career center.
Much of my previous work experience has been in Banking service, and the tools and techniques I have learned from this industry apply directly to the skills corporate need -- the skills you seek -- speaking effectively, facilitating group discussion, solving problems, developing relationship, organizing, meeting goals, and managing groups.
My extensive educational background, with minors in human resources and communications, and will help me add new perspectives and ideas to your department.
I know I can be a key player on your team, and I would like the chance to prove that to you. I am able to multi-task, and I am a dependable individual. Also, I have the proper experience required for managing my duties. I feel I would be a good asset for you. I can solve them in a friendly polite manner. Good service is equal more MONEY for you. I know different languages Urdu, English, Pashto, Dari, Farsi, Hinko and Panjabi.
Per your request, an acceptable salary range for this job, my requirement is flexible and negotiable, depending on such factors as additional benefits, faster salary reviews, and increased advancement opportunities.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Ali Mahmood Farooqi
Night Audit Manager
Nov 2015 -
Ramada Inn, Staten Island, NY
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees, maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment, developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information, identifying and evaluating trends and options, choosing a course of action, defining objectives, evaluating outcomes.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards, analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems, identifying trends, recommending system improvements.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Jun 2002 - Aug 2004