Bilingual (English/Spanish) Business Administrator with over 15 years working in the creation, development, and management of retail businesses such as stores, cafeterias, and restaurants, as well as a boutique hotel, attracting a loyal local and international consumer following. Great sense of creative entrepreneurship. Highly effective organizational and analytical skills. Strong commitment toward achieving goals and exceeding client expectations. Excellent interpersonal relationships and service attitude with a positive learning disposition.
Developed the concept from the beginning by creating the name and logo, designing the space, furnishings, and kitchen, developing the menu, selecting the product lines for the store, and having some of the merchandise made specifically for the store.
Supervised operations for the first years, managing staff and acquiring merchandise.
Organized events within the space.
Developed a jewelry and accessory line sold to clients in different stores in Mexico, the U.S., and Japan.
Casa Rosada Boutique Hotel, San Miguel de Allende, Mexico 2000 - 2006
- Developed concept of a 16 bedroom boutique hotel from the beginning.
- Decorated rooms and purchased accessories for all areas.
- Developed menu for restaurant.
- General management, including staff and F&B operations from 2002 opening to 2006.
- In conjunction with business partners, developed concept and managed the gallery / store
Developed integral concept of the gallery / store. 1996 - 2001
- General management including purchasing.
In charge of monitoring all inventory transactions and errors, as well as coordinating inventory counts, for inventory accuracy. Also, identified discrepancies in reports to correct entries accordingly.