Dear Hiring Manager
I am applying for this job position at your company. Based on the posted description, I am confident that I am fully qualified for the position and will be a strong addition to your team. My resume is simple but speaks for itself, 7 years at one job is a strong commitment especially when you go to school, unfortunately the restaurant quietly closed down due to a spike in the rent. I’m not really good at job hunting but I know the restaurant and hospitality business. Hopefully I get the chance to work along side this Major food group. Thanks!
I can be reached at the number above or at my email address.
Sincerely, Dwayne A. Efferson
- Served customers throughout the work shift
- Assistant to the Chef, Cooks, Managers and Servers
- Washed and polished all dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, and pans
- Placed all clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in storage areas
- Maintained all kitchen work areas
- Swept and mopped all areas of restaurant
- Sorted and removed all trash placing it in designated pickup areas
- Able to lift over 75lbs. Throughout shift
- Preparation of Meats, Veggies and Fruits
- Not limited to these Duties
Can start immediately!!!!
Available Everyday for Morning and Afternoon shifts!
No late nights, I work on my online classes