The Wisconsin Club is an upscale, full-service club with two locations in the Milwaukee area. Our Club features two grand ballrooms, one formal and two business casual dining rooms, three outdoor bar and dining areas and many smaller rooms for intimate events and meetings.
The Country Club location is looking to hire a dishwasher to work mostly afternoon, evening and weekend shifts.
Must have a friendly, service oriented, professional demeanor and style.
Must be punctual and dependable.
- Washes all wares in the dishwashing machine or by hand as needed to ensure the highest sanitation standards; changes water frequently.
- Handles all dishware carefully to minimize breakage.
- Stores all dishes and other wares in proper place.
- Collects trash from kitchen area. Empties, washes, and re-lines garbage cans with new bags.
- Washes and sanitizes walls, doors, countertops, sinks and drains, and equipment to include, but not limited to, refrigerators, shelves, utensils, freezer, oven, steam kettles, and tilt skillet.
- Sweeps and mops kitchen floors, cooler, freeze, and dry storage areas.
- Continuously inspects floors in kitchen to maintain cleanliness and safety.
- Cleans and safely stores all brooms, mops, and other such tools used by the dishwashing staff.
- Maintains soap and hand towel dispensers.
- Cleans dish machine and sinks after each shift.
- Assists in completing daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning lists.
- Completes special assignments as requested by Executive Chef and Sous Chef to include, but not limited to, assisting in food preparation, plating, storing, receiving and stocking.
$10.00 - $12.00
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
We have a City of Milwaukee approved health plan to operate safely during this pandemic.