The Wisconsin Club is seeking to hire valets and drivers for both the City Club and Country Club locations.
A valet's primary objective is to provide a positive impression to members and guests upon arriving and leaving the Club. Duties include greeting members and guests in a friendly and professional manner, opening car doors, collecting keys, and giving members and guests their pick up ticket.
Valets are encouraged to obtain a commercial driver's license, under sponsorship of the Club. Once a valet becomes a CDL driver, they may drive one of our shuttle buses to local Milwaukee landmarks and venues such as Miller Park for Brewer games or they may be asked to drive our members on out of town day trips.
- Greet members and guests as they arrive at the Club
- Offer basic information about the Club to members and guests
- Accommodate members and guests by opening/holding doors and unloading/loading baggage/equipment
- Carefully park and retrieve cars and label claim tickets accurately and consistently
- Be sure to lock cars and secure their keys
- Ensure that the parking lot is, attended, secured, and safe during your shift
- Shovel snow, salt walkways, and maintain the tidiness of the parking lot and valet office
- Direct traffic efficiently and effectively
- Occasionally, other duties may be expected of a valet at the direction of the shift supervisor or a manager.
- Training/instruction is provided for all responsibilities
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner
- Must be able to stand for multiple hours at a time
- Must be able to run/sprint short-to-medium distances
- Must be able to work in a wide range of weather/temperature conditions
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Experience driving manual (standard) transmission preferred (training can be provided)
- Willingness to acquire a commercial driver’s license (Preferred)
- Training/education provided and costs reimbursed
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
We have a City of Milwaukee approved health plan to operate safely during this pandemic.