We are now accepting applications for a Relief Kitchen Helper team member to ensure a first-class dining experience for residents and their guests. You will work collectively with the Culinary and Dining Services team under the direction of our hardworking Executive Chef.
What Makes This Opportunity Right For You?
- You'll be responsible for a number of critical tasks including washing dishes, busing and setting tables, food prep, and stocking the salad bar.
- Work alongside our hardworking Executive Chef in a dynamic kitchen with state of the art equipment.
- You’ll receive stellar benefits, including health insurance (with stipend), dental, paid holidays and vacations, and a 401(k) with employer match.
- Live by our core values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.
What Makes You Right For This Opportunity?
- You have an eagerness to learn and grow as a professional in the food service industry
- You have experience working in a team environment ideally in a culinary setting
- Knowledge of food prep and/or dish washing is best, but we are willing to train the right person
- Ability to develop positive relationships with residents, peers and the community
- And…a you have real passion for food
If you have a passion for service and deeply enjoy working with seniors, take the first step to joining our company. Complete our on-line application today and you'll hear from us within 48 hours.
APPLY HERE: Relief Kitchen Helper in Kansas City, Missouri, United States | Culinary Support at Resort Lifestyle Communities (rlcommunities.com)