Want to make some good money before summer ends? Come work with Vacasa! We are looking for a few more Housekeepers to help us end the summer season strong. We offer competitive pay of $18.50/hr. On top of that we are paying out a $500 retention bonus for working through Labor Day. Work a few weeks with us and get an extra $500!
What we’re looking for
We’re searching for an exceptional individual to join our team as a Seasonal Housekeeper at our properties. This person is a hard-working individual who will embody our values while maintaining the supreme cleanliness of our homes. The position will run until approximately 9/12/22.
What you’ll do
- Professionally clean and maintain Vacasa properties using cleaning procedures and products in conformance with prescribed company standards
- Sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, and washing all surfaces
- Move all reasonably portable furniture in rooms to clean under and behind
- Assist with laundry as needed
- Create a welcoming environment for our guests and owners by ensuring homes are clean and cared for
- Identify and note any damages to homes. Create maintenance tickets as necessary
- Collect and remove trash and debris
- Meet and maintain required Housekeeping metrics
- Attend all mandatory individual and team meetings
- Replenish consumable items such as soaps and paper products
- Maintain hot tubs as needed; no experience necessary - we offer on-site training
- Other responsibilities as assigned - because every day looks different
The skills you’ll need and position requirements
- Reliable transportation
- Smartphone and personal email address
- Weekend availability
- Attention to detail
- No experience required, we're happy to train you!
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, bend, stoop, squat, kneel and lift over 20 pounds
- Variable hours (20-40, depending on business needs)
- Hours are typically between 10a-4pm, but may vary.
- Must be available for peak days (Fri, Sat, Sun) in summer.
- $500 Sign-on Bonus if started by Aug 8
- $500 Retention Bonus if employed through Labor Day