Resort Lifestyle Communities is accepting applications for a 2nd Shift Concierge to provide excellent customer service and hospitality to Residents and Guests by serving from the heart. As our concierge you are passionate about the importance of hospitality, safety, security, and providing a happy and positive impression to everyone you interact with.
Schedule, Benefits and Pay:
- You will work the following schedule: 3:00pm to 11:30pm Thursday through Monday.
- You can enjoy a free delicious meal during your shift!
- You will have robust benefits to choose from and receive $575 per month from our company to apply towards any benefit(s) you select, including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and/or Long Term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA), and Dependent Care FSA
- Accident Insurance and Hospital Indemnity
- Met Law- access to attorneys and legal advice
- You will receive paid holidays and vacation time, as well as a 401(k) with a generous employer match.
- You can enjoy the fulfillment and satisfaction of serving seniors and the positive impact you make in their lives.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will assist in a number of different areas including interacting with Residents and Guests, answering the phone, marketing, administrative work, assisting with events, assisting in dining room during peak meal times, and performing assorted cleaning.
- You will be the “go-to-person” and provide a lasting first impression to Visitors of the community while balancing and prioritizing many different roles and responsibilities.
- You will anticipate the needs of Residents, Guests, and Team Members of the community, including outside vendor deliveries.
- You will monitor and respond to emergencies such as the resident emergency call system, building life safety systems, and the fire alarm panel. This is not a position in the medical field, but you need to be comfortable calling emergency personnel, including 911, when appropriate.
- You will live by our Core Values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.
- Must be 21 years of age or older, maintain a current driver license and clean driving record and be comfortable valet parking Resident vehicles.
- A high school diploma or equivalent (GED) is required.
- You take initiative and are an independent, problem-solver; able to de-escalate critical situations.
- You are able to move tables and furniture periodically, lift and carry approximately 25 pounds.
- You are seeking the opportunity to serve seniors and positively impact their lives.
- You can multi-task and meet deadlines while projecting a resort-like image both in person and over the phone to residents and guests of the community.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Strong knowledge of the local community, area, and region preferred.
- Previous work experience in customer service or hospitality.
If you have a servant heart, a passion for hospitality and are eager to make a difference, complete our on-line application today and you'll hear from us soon!
We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established over twenty years ago. We specialize in providing all-inclusive, independent, resort-style 55-and-over senior living retirement communities all across the nation. Our Home Office is based out of Lincoln, Nebraska and we are rapidly growing and expanding!