At Indigo Road, our goal is to be the best job you'll ever have in the hospitality industry. No joke, it's what we truly aim for. When we take care of you, you’ll do your best to take care of our guests. And guess what? This has been proven to work out. Yes, we offer many benefits, and yes there are great job opportunities in over 30 locations for anyone who wants them. But most importantly, we have heart. Come join us in our mission to change the hospitality industry, forever.
Skyline Lodge is seeking a talented, motivated, and outgoing individual to join our Front Office team. This individual will be responsible for ensuring daily audit processes are completed and assisting guests while keeping with IRHG standards. This individual will be able to manage completion of overnight tasks while working solely on the overnight shift.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the job include, but are not limited to:
- One (1) year related experience in hotel or similar environment.
- Handle confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity.
- Address guest complaints, issues and/or requests in friendly and professional manner, taking initiative to resolve all issues and ensuring that all matters are resolved or escalated to the appropriate representative.
- Assist and oversee all Front Desk/audit functions. Balance Food & Beverage outlets. Balance and post the front office accounts. Distribute daily report and others as requested.
- Follow all checklists to ensure all duties are performed.
- Provide excellent and attentive service to hotel guests at all times.
- Ensure proper credit card and key control policies are followed accurately.
- Ensure sufficient authorization for all stays each night.
- Obtain and verify essential guest information; ensure accuracy and completeness of all records for guest check-in/check-out needs, inquiries and reported problems.
- Ensure the timely delivery of wake-up calls and express checkout bills to the guest.
- Responsible for knowing hotel emergency procedures.
- Maintain accurate accounts of cash, checks, and credit transactions.
- Provide accounting support to the hotel by ensuring all revenues are posted to the correct department, balance the guest ledger on a daily basis and complete all necessary reports.
- Proactive, takes initiative; creatively problem solves, exercises good judgment; attention to details; anticipates and exceeds guest expectations.