Barcelona Wine Bar is hiring managers for their Cambridge, Brookline and South End location.
Our commitment to quality is unparalleled. Bold flavors define us and fresh food enriches us.
We are leading the way in the food lifestyle category and we’re looking for smart, dedicated, and outgoing managers to grow with us as we evolve and expand.
Our guests come to know and love us for our quality food & drinks and inviting atmosphere. But they come back because of the personal relationships they build with our friendly staff—those who stop at nothing to ensure a memorable guest experience.
- Give 110% to our guests
- Run a successful high-volume restaurant
- Embody our standards of excellence and inspire your team to do the same
- Follow all policies and procedures created to help you maximize your venue’s potential
- Find qualified talent for open positions and foster the growth of your restaurant employees
- Develop business solutions that make operations better (not just easier)
- Initiate community outreach to boost awareness, sales, and your restaurant’s reputation
- Prior high-volume management experience
- Dependable, detail-obsessed, and open to constructive feedback
- Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities daily
- Exceptional communication skills—written and verbal (1:1 and in a group setting)
- Desire and natural ability to engage guests—exuding an infectious, commitment to guest service each and every day
- Hours may vary if manager must fill in for his/her colleagues or if emergencies arise
- Position requires prolonged standing, bending, stooping, twisting, lifting products and supplies weighing 45 pounds, and repetitive hand and wrist motion
- Work with hot, cold, and hazardous equipment
- Operate phones, computers, copiers, and other office equipment
- 2-3 years’ of practical restaurant experience preferred
- BA/BS degree in hotel/restaurant management is desirable
To apply, please send your resume to the email provided below, use the application link or give them a call for more information.