4505 Meats is a family-run business changing the way people eat meat. At 4505, we take pride in enriching our community by making sustainable and delicious food accessible to everyone. While our legacy lies in whole animal butchery, we've evolved into a rapidly popular BBQ restaurant, 4505 Burgers & BBQ, and wholesale business.
4505 Burgers & BBQ is now hiring for the following positions:
Duties: - -Running food from the service window to guest tables.
- Refilling guest drinks.
- Busing tables.
- Taking drink orders from guests.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and stand on feet for a long duration is a must.
Experience not required.
- Taking guest orders in a quick and efficient manner while still maintaining a high quality of guest interaction.
- Counting and being accountable for a cash drawer.
- Pouring alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages as they are ordered.
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs and being able to stand for a long duration a must.
Experience: 1 year minimum cashier experience required.
- Taking guests orders over the phone, monitoring orders coming in from courier services via ipad/android tablet, checking accuracy of orders as they are input.
- Communicating with kitchen over what products are available and relaying that to available courier services and customers over the phone.
- Organizing and creating bags for phone and delivery orders.
- Backing up cashier when not taking orders by pouring drinks for customers and seeing if customers in line want drinks before they reach the register.
Experience required: 1 year cashiering minimum. Experience taking phone orders highly preferred.
4505 Meats is a family owned company based in San Francisco, founded by chef Ryan Farr in January 2009. 4505's legacy lies in whole animal utilization by way of butchery and sausage making. 4505 began in Farr's SF apartment with one product, the lighter-than-air Original Style Chicharrones, or "crispity clouds of porkaliciousness." The launch of the 4505 Chicharron was then followed by the 4505 Bacon-Studded Hot Dog, and a full line of house made sausages. The business has only grown from there. 4505 has operated stands at Farmers' Markets all over San Francisco, and remains a vendor at the Saturday Ferry Plaza Market. From 2012- 2015 they ran a full-service whole animal butcher shop in the Mission District, where they sold responsibly and sustainably raised meat sourced from farms in Northern California. In 2013, they launched a restaurant, 4505 Burgers & BBQ, which serves burgers, 4505 Meats-style barbecue and more. 4505 is committed to bringing customers quality & delicious products at their Farmers Market stand, Restaurant, and specialty stores & bars nationwide.