We strive to be our neighborhoods favorite spot for food, drinks and camaraderie. Now we are opening a new location in Washington DC (Set to open mid-April 2019).
Our Line Cook / Prep Cook / Dishwasher / Back of House
are 100% responsible for being creative in producing our thoughtfully crafted menu.
Are you a creative, driven worker who loves Seafood? Then this is definitely the job for you!What we serve YOU
Your General Responsibilities As a Line Cook
- 401(k) with Company match! (after 9 months)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurances Available (Full-time employees)
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- 50% Employee Discount on Meals!
- Family-Friendly Environment
- Management Training Programs
- Presidents Club and Employee of the Year Programs
As a Prep Cook
- Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items using Phillips recipes for cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area
Do you have what it takes?
- Knows and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures
- Handles, stores and rotates all products properly
- Assists in food prep assignments and/or other kitchen duties during off-peak periods as assigned
Are you ready to connect with our neighbors by providing warm hospitality and attention to detail? Join our newest team and apply now!
- Recent line cook experience
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds and work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 12 hours)
- Be able to work in alternating temperatures