Shift:? 11:00 am - 7:30 pm
The Janitor will be responsible for ensuring branch cleanliness and efficiency.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily cleanliness of warehouse and will require operation of an industrial sweeper and scrubber to keep the warehouse floors free of dust.
- Gather and empty trash from warehouse facility into dumpster/compactor. Clean 55-gallon warehouse trash cans as needed.
- Dust and detail clean racking, walls, stairs, doors, baler, compacter, etc.
- Compact surplus corrugated boxes in baler.
- Make boxes and dock work as needed.
- Able to read, write, and speak in English.
- Operate MHE as needed.
- Ability to work overtime as needed and assist in other areas of the branch.
- Ability to work independently and in a diverse work environment.
- Physical Requirements: Ability to move product, supplies, and boxes up to and over 75 lbs. repetitively Sitting, standing, walking, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, handling, feeling, talking, hearing, visual acuity-near and far, depth perception, field of vision, color vision.