The Wisconsin Club City Club location, located next to the Marquette Campus in Downtown Milwaukee, is currently in need of Banquet Bartenders. Our Banquet Bartenders earn up to $20.00+ cash tips, 10+ hours per week.
Note: hours vary dependent on events and banquets and will require evenings, weekends and holidays.
Bartending experience is welcomed, but is not required as we will train you.
Tasks will include:
- Perform mobile bar set-up, tear down and cleaning tasks
- Take beverage orders and full-fill them in an often fast paced environment
- Ability to work large and small events with minimal supervision and in a team environment
- Greet members and guests with a warm and welcoming personality
- Previous fine dining and or banquet experience a plus.
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching and repetitive motions.
- Ability to maneuver between tables and around corners.
- Ability to lift, balance and move large food trays, weighing up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to stand or walk for entire length of shift; may include walking up and down stairs.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
We have a City of Milwaukee approved health plan to operate safely during this pandemic.